Monday, December 14, 2015

Review of Soothing Snout Balm Cracked Chapped Dry Noses Paws.

When it is cold and/or raining, after my dog comes inside and dries off, I notice that his nose as well as the pads on his feet look dried out. Not once did I ever think that a dog could get chapped, but after seeing this I wondered if that is what it was. This does only take a small amount to cover a nose or foot, which means that this tin will last quite some time. This does not have a scent and it is organic, so you do not have to worry about any harsh chemicals being used or put on your dog when applying. My dog did not seem to care that I put this on him, but within an hour, I noticed that the dryness seemed to go away. I am more than happy with how well this works and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.  I have included the link:

Balm link



No comments:

Post a Comment