Thursday, December 10, 2015

Review of Hammock Tree Straps.

When these first arrived, I was quite surprised. These are thicker and sturdier than I thought they would be. This comes as a set of two straps, two metal clips, and a storage bag. My reason for wanting these was that we bought a hammock, and decided to use plain rope to tie it up. Long story short I fell, hard, on the ground. After the pain of that, I took our hammock down until I could find something better. These will work perfectly around a large tree or small tree, making these perfect for any yard. These do work with any hammock as well. These do produce a strong, sturdy hold that makes me feel better about having the hammock up .These do seem to be very well made with no loose strings or places that appear as if they would rip or tear easily. I would highly recommend these. I am more than happy with how well they work. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.

Hammock tree straps Link




No comments:

Post a Comment