Sunday, December 20, 2015

Review of US Art Supply 100 Count Washable Marker Set.

This is a wonderful set of markers. Now I will say that even though this is 100 markers, it is two sets of 50 markers, which comes in handy for me since I have two kids. These come in bright and bold colors. They do not bleed through the paper nor do they leak from the tip of the marker. These do wash off very easily with warm water and soap, so if your children are like mine, this will come in handy. My children love to draw on themselves as much as they paper. These do come in a very nice plastic carrier which makes it easy for kids to carry with them. The markers are slim and lightweight, just the perfect size for little hands. These markers aren't just for kid's however, they are perfect for adults as well. I love this set and my kids seem to be enjoying them as well. I would recommend them. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.

Marker link



No comments:

Post a Comment