Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Review of #1 Neck Firming Cream for Wrinkles 1.7 Fl Oz

This is one of the smoothest creams i have ever used. It goes on smoothly and absorbs very quickly. One of the things i have noticed after losing weight is that i do have some skin that is a bit..well.. saggy. It is very nicely packages and looks beautiful. It has a great smell unlike some of the other creams i have used in the past. I rub it in using circular motions going from the bottom of my neck to my chin. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and moisturized without feeling sticky or oily. The scent does tend to stay but that is not a problem for me as i love the way it smells. I havent been using it for very long but i have noticed my skin is starting to feel a bit more tighter and looking more firmer than before. I can not wait to see what my skin looks like in a month or a year! It is made of natural and organic ingredients. Did I metion made in the USA!! It does come with a  90 day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so if you can try it risk free, but once you try this product you will not need that. Would I RECOMMEND THIS? Yes i would. I love everything about it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment