Monday, April 27, 2015

Review of Dehydrator-sheets Premium Non-stick Teflon Coated Size 14"x14"

At first i was unsure what to think about these sheets. I was worried maybe they wont work. Once i got them i started to try them out. so i actually used these two different ways. I used half for my food dehydrator and half for cooking. With the food dehydrator they jerky came out perfect. Not sto stiff not to chewy! I was very impressed at how well these worked.With the half i used to cook with, I used these as a non stick tray liner. I actually made biscuts and cookies and used these as a liner. Neither stuck to the sheet or pan and they slid off so easily.They can be cut so that you can have just the right size for any and everything you are using them for. Ready for the best part?!? They are reuseable! Yes you can just wash them off and use them over and over again.They are dishwasher safe but i just washed them by hand. All in all i think these are amazing and have more than one use. I would recommend these as they do work perfectly as dehyrator sheets but also as non stick baking liners. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment