Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Review of Retseliney Retinol, Vitamin C, Cleanser

Ok for this one I am reviewing three different products. Each will be in its own paragraph. Before I start i want to give a huge shout out to this company for NOT testing on animals!! I feel strongly on this and think it is an amazing thing!

First I am going to tell you about retseliney Premium Organic Super Vitamin C cleanser. I like the fact that this is only made from natural and organic ingredients and does not contain artificial dyes, parabens, phthalates, fragrances or sulfates. It comes in a bottle that already has a pump on it. It is 4 ounces of the cleanser. It does have an amazing smell. It smells like orange juice or a freshly peeled orange. To use it simply wet your face put one pump into your hands ( a little goes a long way) and rub it on your face. It does have a great lather so make sure to not use to much. I havent been using this long but i can already tell a huge difference in the way my face looks and feels.

Now for the Retseliney Premium Organic Super Vitamin C serum. This has a great smell. It smells just like a freshly peeled orange. It comes in a little bottle with a pump top. I only use one pump as a little does go along way. I rub it into my face after i have cleaned it. It goes on smooth and leaves my face feeling smooth, silky, and moisturized not oily and greasy. It helps with age spot and sun damage. I personally have sun damage. The little white marks on my face from a really nasty sunburn. I havent been using this for long but i can already tell a difference in the was the spots look and the way my skin feels.

Finally the Retseliney Premium Organic Advanced Retinol Moisturizer. This has a great smell. One that is light and clean. It comes in a spray bottle which i thought was strange but now i am thankful because it makes it som much easier to use. I have sensitive skin but this product did not make me itch or burn so i was very happy with that. I think it is because it is made from only natural and organic  ingredients. It soaks into your skin fairly fast and leaves it feeling soft and smooth not oily and greasy. I havent used it long but i can already tell a difference in my face. The fine lines i had around my eyes are alot less noticeable and my skin looks so much better.
 I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment