Thursday, April 30, 2015

Review of Chocolate Candy Labels

I always try to make goodies or thank you bags for children who come to my children's birthday parties. I have always wanted something that was personalized but could never find something that i truly liked. Then i was allowed to test out these candy labels for my honest thoughts and though why not lets see what they are about. I must say thet are beautiful. I got the pink ones with a crown and they say our last name. They are perfect. The only complaint I have is the name is small. You can barely see if but we have a long last name. I used these on the candy bars that we added to the thank you bags. All the other moms were asking about them. Another good thing to use these on would be your children's school supplies. As we all know supplies tend to be stolen. Well with these your children will know excatly what is theirs. There are alot of them that come together. Im not sure how many as I have not counted, but There is enough to cover all of their supplies and still have some left over. All in all i really love these. They are beautiful and alot of time and effort are put into these to make them perfect. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! I have included a link to the product if you are interested in checking them out for yourself.

Chocolate Candy Labels

No comments:

Post a Comment