Monday, April 6, 2015

Review of Danish Dough Whisk

This is an amazing product for anyone who loves to bake. I myself love to make home made from scratch meals, so when i was allowed to test this for my thoughts i was very excited. This product helps you to be able to make pizza, pastry, bread, and pasta dough. I love to make biscuts in the morning and with this it is so much easier than ever before. It cleans up very easily. I t just takes a sponge, soap, and water and its clean. It isnt irrating like most to clean. It is made very well and is ver y durable. The handle is made of wood and is very thick which makes it easier to keep a grip on it. It is very well attached so you dont have to worry about it falling off or coming loose. The whisk is made of stainless steel so you dont have to worry about it rusting and contaminating you food. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. You need this in your kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment