Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Review of Chalk Markers By Colore

I have never heard of liquid chalk before. When i got these i was like a kid in a candy store. I actually use a chalk board to keep up with my grocery list, appointments, and important dates. I never really liked the way chalk feels in my hands or they chalky residue it leaves. That is not a problem with these. They work just like a marker would. It comes with the colors  red, blue, yellow, green, orange, white, pink, and purple. So i can even draw cute little pictures on my chalkboard. It also includes a silicone holder for you to store your makers when not in use. Make sure to read the instructions before you try to use them. They do need to be shook up to mix the liquid chalk up. They can be used on any non-porous surface like windows and whiteboards also not just chalkboards. The colors are very bright and do "pop". To remove or erase the marker just just a damp rag and it wipes away smoothy. I really like these and wish it would have known about them sooner as they do make things alot easier. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, but once i run out i will be buying more. pm2f2cd5c753d3cee48e47dbb5bbaed331

No comments:

Post a Comment