Friday, April 17, 2015

Review of +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 pink powerbank

These are great to have for any time. You can not only charge your phone when you are on the go, but it can charge your phone if you have no power or in case of an emergancy you will always have an extra battery. These are really easy to use. Just plug it into your computer of if you have a house charger like me with a usb port and charge the power bank up. Once it is fully charged unplug it and you are ready to go. I have an android samsung galaxy s 2 and it fits my phone perfectly. Fully charged it gives you an extra 8 hours of use if used lightly. It comes with two different charges one for Iphones and one for galaxys. It is very small and compact but very well made and very durable. It feels like the outside layer is made of metal and the inside is plastic. It has an indicator light on it to tell you when its charging and when its not. It can fit easily in a pocket, purse, or small compartment of your car. You can also use these on tablets of anything else that takes this kind of charger. I like having this one because we take our kids to the local zoos and parks and i like to take alot of pictures. When my phone starts to die i cant take them anymore but not now because all i have to do is plug my phone up and I'm good to go! I highly recommend these for any house hold. It is a must have!!! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. These thoughts are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment