Friday, April 17, 2015

Review of UBend Stress Relief home office travel

I want to start off by saying this product is so much fun. It is an easy eay to exercise anywhere you are without feeling like you are excersising. It is also just like a stress ball but ten times more fun to use. It is made of silicone so the only down fall to that is hair and other durbis will get stuck to hit if it hit the floor and it will pull your hair out if it gets caught on it. It has textured handles that make it easier to hold on to without it slipping or worse, flying out of your hand and hitting someone. It can be twisted bend pull etc any and every way possible without tearing or ripping. You will need a bag to carry it in a like i said it does pick up every single hair or piece of dirt it comes in contact with, but it can be easliy rinsed off so that is really not a problem. The handles fit perfectly into the palms of your hand and are actually quite comfortable, My children even enjoy playing with this. I will admit when i frist started playing with it, it had been thirty minutes before i realized i was stretching it. I would recommend it to any and everyone as it really is alot of fun to use. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. These are my own thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment