Thursday, April 30, 2015

Review of MY Konjac Sponge Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sponge

I have been looking for something like this for a long time. I could never find one that i liked or that really worked until I got this bamboo charcoal sponge. It is 100% natural and 100% biodegradable. It is not made with an harsh chemicals. This product really helps to get rid of blackheads and to clear pores. Instead of my face looking and feeling oily it now feel fresh and soft. It does help to get rid of any bumps or blemishes you have on your face. It is not rough or hard when you use it. You dont have to "scrub the meat off" to use as it works great with just rubbing it in your face. I just use it once a night while im in the shower. I sometimes do use a cleanser with it but normally by itself. I have had no problems or complaints with this product as it works perfectly and leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment