Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Review of Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser & Spot Gel

These are amazing. The rapid clear stubborn acne cleanser goes on smooth and does not burn your face like other face washes have. It has a nice pleasant clean smel . It leaves your face feeling smooth and fresh. I have been using this for a little over a week and can already tell a difference in my face. The acne is no where near as bad as it was. The cleanser itself is thick when it comes out so a little does go a long way. The spot gel doesnt really have a smell. It goes on clear so you can use it anywhere, anytime. I used it on some of the more diffcult spots and within two hours they were small and less noticeable. Amazing right?!? I know i was blown away but how great these two actually work. I was given a sample to test out.

No comments:

Post a Comment