Friday, April 17, 2015

Review of Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Serum Shaping cream

This cream is for tighting the skin not weight loss. It does get pretty "warm" i say hot and will have you sweating but that is a good thing. You know it is working. After two kids my skin is nothing like it use to be, but i have been using this for almost a week now and can already start to tell a difference. My stomach is looking a little bit tighter, but i do run a mile every morning. You do need to exercise with this is you would like for it to be a perment fix. It is cheaper than plastic surgery. I have used this before my run every morning and sometimes if i forgot to do it before i would apply it after i took my morning shower. It can be used day or night however i do recommend it be during the day as like i said it does tend to get hot. If you have sensitve skin you may want to apply a small amount to see if it will cause irration. I use this on my butt stomach and thighs with no problem but if it happens to get on my lower back while im appling it it burns bad. My back is very sensitive. It has a nice smell not to over powering and not like vapor rub. All around I would say if you are trying to tone up your skin and look firmer this is a product for you! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment