Friday, April 17, 2015

Review of Premium Hair loss prevention shampoo

My husband noticed his first bald spot and has been pouting since he seen it. Then I was offered a chance to test this for my thoughts good or bad and i had to get it for him. He has been using it for a little over a week now every night while he is taking a shower and I myself have noticed that his hair feels thicker. This shampoo has what my husband calls a toothpaste smell. It actually just smells like peppermint. It is Sulfate and Paraben Free. It contains ketonconazole which is what helps with hair loss. It contains emu oil as a moisture to ease dry scalp which is caused by the hair loss part of the shampoo. It is a thicker shampoo so it doesn't take alot to use. It is great for both men and women. If you mix this with different regular shampoos this bottle can last you up to a whole year. It foams up in your hair which is why i must say a little goes along way. As far as the hair loss part I cant really answer that now as i think it does take a little time but i can tell you that it does help to make your hair thicker. My husband is proof of that. I would say yes i recommend this and would say if you are struggleing with hair loss or thinning hair this is a must have. It is a great shampoo and really does work.

No comments:

Post a Comment