Saturday, April 18, 2015

Review of Multi Binder reusable plant tie

With the weather warming up and spring in the air it is time to start planting gardens and flowers. Well as we know tree saplings, small rose bushes, tomato plants, and even grape vines all when first planted can fall over very easily. I know this all to well thats why when i was offered a chance to test these for my thought I knew I had to get them. These are a rubber belt that holds any plant to a stake or post. It can with stand Withstand temperatures from -20  to 150. The tie is made with a rubber compound that will flex with the plant or tree growth. These secure you plant, flower, or tree safely so they do not fall over and die. I got a pack of five and i was able to use them on different plants I have recently planted with no problems at all. They are easy to use and do not harm the plants. I like that they are a forest green color so they blend in with the plants making it less noticeable. They come in many different sizes so you can use them for any size plant or tree you have. They are reuseable so  it is a money saver. I have no complaints on these at all as they work excatly how they are suppose to. So the question is do i recommend these?  Yes if you like to garden these are something you need. They are helpful and useful. Definately worth the money. I will include a link to prodcut if you are interested in getting some for yourself.
Link to product

No comments:

Post a Comment