Saturday, April 18, 2015

Review of NeeBooFit Resistance Loop Band Set

My husband and i have really gotten into working out, but with two small kids its hard to be able to go to the gym. So when i was offered these in exchange for my thoughts good or bad i had to see what they were about. The come wrapped in a small box, but when you open the box the bands themselves are actually in the carry case that comes with this set. There are six bands all together:
-Light resistance loop band (Green)
- Medium resistance loop band (Blue)
- Heavy resistance loop band (Yellow)
- X-Heavy resistance loop band (Red)
- XX-Heavy resistance loop band (Black)
- XXX-Heavy resistance loop band (Orange)
The green one is very thin and i was really scared it would break, but I have used it as well as my husband and its is well made. It didnt even rip! These do give you a really good work out as i could really feel it in my arms. This set is a very nice way to exercise while at home or on the go as they do come with a small carry case that can easily fit in your pocket, purse, or car. So would I recommend these? Yes I do. They are well made, durable, and all around a great product. I have included a link for you to check out which will give you a 25% discount and it is good until the end of may.
Link to discount

No comments:

Post a Comment