Monday, April 27, 2015

Review of Laundry Bag With 2 Inch Shoulder Strap

I have been looking for something like for my children's bathroom but could never find one that actually worked. I was offered a chance to test this laundry bag for my thoughts good or bad so i figured yea lets try this one and see. Well I have to say this is by far one of the best i have ever seen or used. This laundry bag is very large. Which to me is more than a good thing its great! I have put a weeks worth of my kids clothing, towels, and wash rags in it after their baths and it was only about 2/3 filled. This bag is very well made. It is made from commercial grade polyester and the strap is very thick and sturdy. It doesnt seem like it will come off easily. Now with four of us in the house (my two kids, husband, and myself) it takes about two days of clothes and things to fill it up completely. With that being said it does hold around 4 loads of laundry. All around I would recommend this because it is such an amazing product!

No comments:

Post a Comment