Sunday, April 26, 2015

Review of Silicone Oven Mitts

So I know that at some point in time we have all burnt our hands while trying to take out a dish from the oven or putting a dish in. I actually do this more than I would like to admit. That will not be a problem with these silicone oven mitts. The outside is silicone and is FDA approved, BPA free, and safe for use around food. The inside is made from a cotton and polyester lining which makes them super comfortable to wear and add an extra layer of protection from the heat. They have built in grips so there is no worry that you might drop a hot dish. They are safe up to 450 degrees which is the highest i have ever seen a dish cooked at. They come in two different colors : lime green and black. I got the lime green ones and they are so cute. These clean uo very easy as you can simply rinse them off. Now i will admit at first i was not sure that i would be brave enough to see if i would get burnt or not but i really wanted to see if they worked. I reached in the oven and grabbed my casserole, then pulled it out with nothing but the oven mitts on. I was amazed. I did not get burnt nor feel the heat on my hands from the pan. These are a wonderful product and I think that everyone should have at least one pair of these in your kitchen! I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad. These thoughts are of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment