Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Review of Sentey Headphone FLOW Blue color

I have been looking for "oldschool" head phones for a while now. All the ones i could afford were just useless. They would break within three days of having them. On top of that I have two small kids who think that everything the belongs to mommy belongs to them therefore they of course got a hold to these. I was so worried they would be broken when i finally got them back but they were not. They have a beautiful design. They have what i call cushions on the headphones not the cheap little piece of material so they fit comfortably on your ears. They do work with smart phones, tablets, laptops. and kindles. I have tested them on all of these deivces. They do get loud which i like. I dont really care for the kind that go in your ears because they are either to loud or not loud enough and they tend to fall out. That is why these are perfect. They are easy to take on the go with you because they can fold up and easily be put in a purse or bag. They allow you to answer phone calls with in-line control and microphone when using on a phone. They are very useful as you can use them on pretty much any device. They look expensive but are actually very affordable. These are perfect to keep for yourself of to give as a gift. I would recommend these to any one who likes these types of headphones. All around they are a great product! I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad. These thoughts are of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment