Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Review of Vita Sciences Maxasorb Melatonin

This prodcut is so easy to use. It only takes one pump and thats all you need. It is perfect for controling your sleep cycles. You get 3 mg of melatonin with a full press. Melatonin is what affects your sleep. If you have trouble sleeping it could mean you have low melatonin.  It contains all natural ingredients and is for adults age 18 and older. My sleep schedule was intereupted when i had my second child. He as a new born would wake up through the night to eat and my daughter would sleep all night. There fore i was up every two to three hours feeding my son and then up all day with my daughter. Once my son got to where he would sleep all night I still could not get my sleep schedule back right. When I was offered a chance to review this for my thoughts i was excited to finally get sleep. It is really easy to apply, just one pump right before i want to go to bed. I rub it on my arms or legs i switch it up every night. I have been using this for a few days and have already noticed a difference in how I feel when I wake up in the mornings. I did not want to take sleeping pills or things of that nature so I was very pleased to see that this cream really works. If you want to test this for yourself and see a difference i will provide the link.
Product link

No comments:

Post a Comment