Friday, April 17, 2015

Review of polyurethane office chair cater wheels (black)

My home office chair's wheels had begun to squeak and were worn out. I new it was only a matter of time before they completely broke so when i was offered a chance to test these for my thoughts i was happy. I will say these are very nice looking. They have a smooth finish. They roll with easy and are very quite. I was pleased with that because a nosiy chiar irrates me. I had no problem getting them on and off. Once they are on you do not have to worry about them falling off or coming loose. The box I was allowed to test came with five in the box which amazed me because i have never seen one come with a whole set and an extra. This made me really like the company. It is a money saver to always have a backup wheel. The box itself is Eco-friendly packaging which may not matter to you but that is a huge plus in my book. These wheel are designed for hardwood or tile floors but i have laminate floors and it worked perfectly on them also. The measurements on these are 11mm stem diameter which was perfect for my chair. All in all i no long have a sqeaky chair and the wheels worked perfectly. I would recommend these to anyone who has an office chair that needs the wheels replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment