Saturday, April 18, 2015

Review of Bubble Therapy Pure & Natural Bubble Bath, 3 in 1

What I like the most is that this bubble bath is free of any harsh chemicals. My kids want to use mommy's bath stuff so of course this was no exception. Well for once i was actually able to tell them yes they could because i knew it would be safe for them. The smell this bubble bath has in amazing. It is like a rainforest, fruity, relaxing smell. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth and the smell of the bubble bath stays on your skin leaving you smelling great. I call this bubble bath because that is what it says on the package but after reading all the writing on the bottle i found out it can be used as body wash and shampoo. As far as the body wash part. it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and regenerated. When i used it as a shampoo (yes i tried all three) it lathered wonderfully in my hair and rinsed out very easily. It did not leave my hair feeling oily and greasy or weighed down. It made it feel light and fluffy with a nice scent. It is amaber colored and is kind of thick but that is not a problem to me. Now would i recommend this? Oh yes without a doubt. It is amazing!! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, But i have no complaints on this at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment