Monday, April 27, 2015

Review of The Giant-Size Omnibus of Superpowers Poster

I was amazed at how big these posters are! I personally find this super cool because not only does it list every single super power but it breaks them down into even small sections and then lists the super hero that goes with that section. It is super cool looking. The colors are perfect for the theme of this poster. It came in a huge thick plastic tube which i liked. It is a very thick poster which i love because i have small kids who like to pull on things and this poster is very sturdy and durable! it has over 600 super powers listed which i thought was cool. Each is color coded by the powers. This poster actually reminds me of the movie theater posters that are advertsing new movies. Both my husband and myself are both very happy with this poster. It is very well made!! I highly recommend this to anyone who likes things like this! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment