Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Review of Dance Lessons Starter Kit

I am not cordinated at all nor do I know how to dance. I have always loved dancing though, so when i was offered to test this for my thoughts i was very excited. This is four separate DVDS which teach you four different types of dancing:  Salsa Dance, Swing Dance, Merengue, and Bachata. These are very easy to follow and really help youto learn how to do the different dances. It gives you step by step directions for each dance while it is showing you the correct way to do it. I am a very shy person so I started practicing while my husband was at work. But now i get him to do the dances with me. My three year old daughter even enjoys dancing with me. No only are these great for learn new beautiful dances but dancing also helps you to lose weight. It is a great workout! After doing these for a while you will knowhow to dance and lose weight while doing it. Isnt that amazing! It is really alot of fun even if you are like me and get embarrassed at these types of things. I have actually almost mastered the salsa and i have only been doing this for a few days. The other dances are still a work in progress but with as much fun as i have learning them it, i will master them in no time! I would recommend these to anyone who likes to dance, wants to learn how to dance, or is trying to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment