Saturday, April 18, 2015

Review of Weight Gurus Digital Bathroom Scale with Large Backlit LCD and Smartphone Tracking

So after two babies within two years of each other lets just say I look nothing like I use to. I have been working out and eating healthy, but finding a scale that would help me get to where i wanted to be was a no go. Then i was offered a chance to test this for my thoughts and was very happy. This scale is amazing. First off it has a very nice, beautiful design that will match any bathroom. It has a large LED  screen in it that tells you Hello everytime you step on it which i personally think is a very nice touch since so many of us really hate to see our weight. The numbers are very big and very easy to read. It has a nice blue background color which helps the black numbers to show up better. The Weight Gurus included the batteries so I could use it right away. It is very slim and seems as though it can break easily but it is very well made and can hold up to 400 pounds. One thing that really sold me on this digital scale was the fact that it has an option to download an app to your phone (which is for iphones of android users) and you can keep track of your weight. This helps you to stay on top of your game and keep the pounds shedding off. The main question here is would I recommend this scale. The anwser to that is simple. Yes i would to any and everybody. This is an amazing product that is very useful and very well made. I do think that everyone should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment