Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Review of Bluetooth shower speaker

I have always wanted a bluetooth speaker for my shower so when i was offered a chance to test this for my thoughts i was very excited. This speaker by itself is very loud when turned up so in my shower it is like a concert. I would suggest not having it turned all the way up. I love the design of this speaker. It is a metallic black with a metallic green ring. It connects perfectly to my galazy s2 and my husbands s3 with no problems. Once we stuck it inside the shower it was diffcult to get back out so i will say that it is very well made. It comes in a plastic box and has a charging cable included. The speaker itself is amazing. It has a power button, on/off button, skip to next or previous track, and a play/pause button all of which i have had no problems using. They did not stick or get hung up.It will work with ANYdevice that is bluetooth enabled which means you can use you laptops and other devices with this speaker as well. We also have taken it outside and used it for music while grilling or playing outside with our kids. It is loud as i said before so you can hear the song you are playing very well. The only complaint i have is the fact that it does sometimes turn and i hit the wrong button which is a bit irrating while im trying to shower, but that is the only thing that i have to say bad about this. All in all it is a great product and i would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment