Friday, April 17, 2015

Review of Retseliney Advanced Exfoliant Cream and Retseliney Fruit Cocktail Antioxidant Face Mask

This is a review of two products so I will do one then skip a line and do the other. First I will start with the advanced Exfoliant cream. It is made with Natural Avocado, Jojoba, Hemp and Grapeseed Oils plus 4% of Shea Butter and Vitamin E. It leaves your face shiny and feeling clean. It eliminates dead skin and impurities and helps with acne or at least it did for me. It doesnt not make my face feel oily or dried out. One of the big things for me with this product is not only is it amazing and work very well but they do not test on animals. This is a huge plus for me. Also it is made with Natural and Organic ingredients only, does not contain artificial dyes, parabens, phthalates, fragrances or sulfates, so no harsh chemicals. I used this right after i get out of the shower everyday and my skin already feels better and more refreshed after about a week.
Now for the Fruit Cocktail Antioxidant Face Mask. First off let me say that this smells great. It is made with  Blueberry, Cranberry, Oregon Grape, Bayberry, Cayenne and Seabuckthorn, Glycolic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, CoQ10, Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil and peptides. It not only is a mask to help with dead skin and acne on your face but it also helps with anti aging. I have been using this for about a week and can already tell a difference around my eyes. The fine lines that i had are no longer there. My skin feels firmer and smoother. It is made from natural ingredients and never tested on animals. It does not have any harsh chemicals in it so it is actually better for your skin than most other face mask that you will find. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment