Monday, April 27, 2015

Review of Lingerie Bags - Set of 4

I hate washing lingerie. I am so worried that i will messed up or damage it. Well that is not a problem with these bags. They come as a set of four which is amazing. These are perfect for washing lingerie, socks, underwear, and bras. I hate washing a pair of socks and then when i get the clothes out of the dryer i only have one. With this bag the can be washed and dried inside so no more losing socks. These are washer and dryer safe. It has an elastic zipper guard on the bags. The bags themselves are very well made and very durable. They are sewn together very well with no loose strings or a place that may snag. They come in a small, a Medium, and two large size bags so there is a bag for every need you will have. The bags themselves are very soft. My favorite part of these bags is not only do they keep my bras and lingerie safe and gets them clean, but I also get back two socks instead of one! Awesome product. I would highly recommend these for everyone! I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment