Thursday, April 30, 2015

Review of FSL Reflex Bluetooth Sports Earbuds

I run every morning and the most irratating thing ever is trying to run and your headphone falling out of your ears. That is not a problem with these bluetooth earbuds! These might appear small but they are powerful. I can not turn my phone all the way up as it is way too loud for me. They come with dfferent ear buds heads so you can replace one if it breaks or wears out or if you just want a new one. It has two batteries that come with it and gives you up to 15 hours of battery life. The part that goes around your ear is bendable so you can make them perfect for you. These are the only ones i have ever seen with that. It comes with a hard shell black case were you can store them easily to kee them safe. The case is pretty small and compact so they easily fit in your pocket, gymbag, purse, or in your car. They are rechargable and come with the charger. The sound quality is amazing and perfectly clear. They are very nice and have a great look. I really like these and would recommend these. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, but i have no complaints at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment