Tuesday, April 14, 2015

review of Shower Hose 60 inches

We have started to redue our bathroom and one of the biggest parts was choosing a new shower head and hose, so when i was offered this hose to test out for my thoughts i was very happy. I really like how shiny this hose is. It is made of Stainless Steel, Plastic and Nickel and has the beautiful metal look. It comes with all the hook ups and fits my shower perfectly. I have had no problems at all as far as it leaking or coming off. The water flows through with no problems at all. It has 1/2" Ends so it will fit most shower heads. It also comes with a one year warrenty. This is by far one of the best hoses we have had and it is a very great price. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new hose for their shower head and one that is dependable, well made, and durable. If you are interested in checking this one out i will include the link.
Product link


No comments:

Post a Comment