Saturday, April 18, 2015

Review of Skin QR Organics, NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate

Ok lets be honest.. We all have a little cellulite somewhere on our bodies that we hate to see. Personally mine is on my stomach, butt, and thighs all of which i got from having my kids. I have tried a few different kinds of cellulite cream and got no results. I was beginning to give up when i was offered a chance to test this for my thoughts good or bad. First off i want to say that it doesnt not have that weird smell that the others have had nor does it burn your skin. It actually has a nice light smell. I have been using it for a little while everyday when i get out of the shower and i can already start to tell a difference. Its not a huge difference but keep in mind i have only been using it for a short period of time. My stomach and thighs already seem a little bit tighter and smoother. It comes in a tall white bottle with a pump on top which is simple yet pretty. The cream is thick and kind of sticky but absorbs very quicky and smoothly and it does not leave your skin sticky or oily. I do recommend you using this a while after you have eaten as your body will only burn fat when it has none in the metabolism and food will put fat there. Would i recommend this product? If you are like me and have been having trouble getting rid of unwanted cellulite yes i recommend this product. It is starting to work for me in the short time i have been using and it has a nice pleasant smell that is not overpowering.

No comments:

Post a Comment