Monday, August 17, 2015

Review of 12 Rung Agility Ladder with Black Carry Case

This is perfect for working out. I run a mile every morning, but have been trying to expand why workout routine. This is very easy to set up and to put back up. It does come with a drawstring carrying /storage bag, which protects this from being broken while not in use. It is made from a plastic material, with nylon ropes running through them. This is lightweight and durable. This is great for cardio workouts as well as any other workout. I have recently got my children to use this as well. Being healthy is important to me and I want my children to be as healthy as they can be. If you make it a "game" your children will enjoy this. This is also great for practicing sports at home as well. All in all this is a great product that is well made. I would recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link.

Rung ladder link




No comments:

Post a Comment