Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Review of Acrylic Tray Organizer.

This is a very nice tray organizer. There are so many different things that you can use this for, I do not know where to begin. I originally had my jewelry in this, but I then decided to use it for my make-up. This is one big tray with one medium size tray and a small tray. The two small trays an be moved around inside the large tray, so you can organize them they way you want. This does help you to have every thing you need in one place, and it look nice and neat. It helps you stay organized and declutter your vanity or if you are like me bathroom sink. This is very well made and seems to be quite durable. It is made from a thick acrylic so I do not think it would break easily. This is beautiful and comes in handy. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well as a few photos.

Organizer link






No comments:

Post a Comment