Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Review of Anti Shock & Retractable Hikking Poles

These are very nice and seem to be very well made. They are made from high quality material, that does not seem as if it would bend or break easily. They are very lightweight and can be carried with no problems. I  got these for my husband. We love going to national parks and hiking the trails, but ever since he hurt his back, we weren't able to go as often and when we would, we had to stop often for him to sit down. I am happy to day that these worked perfect for him. These provide excellent support for him and help to take some of the pressure of walking off of his back. The do fold up to be pretty compact making them easy to store, and do have a closure that holds them together. These are really nice and if hiking is something you enjoy, you will love these. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well as a few photos.

Hiking poles link



No comments:

Post a Comment