Saturday, August 8, 2015

Review of Polly the Piglet Plush Toy

This is great for a baby or small child. It is pretty big measuring at 10 inches x 6 inches x 12 inches. It is very soft and plush. It is very well sewn together with no loose threads or places that appear as if they would come apart easily. The tail is perfectly curly, which I thought was a very nice touch. I did tug on the tail to make sure it would not come off, and it did not nor did it rip or tear. I got this for my one year old son, but my three year old daughter loves it as well. This can be washed in the washing machine, which makes it extremely easy to clean. The eyes are not made of plastic and are perfectly attached, this is a huge plus for me as the plastic eyes tend to come off easily and can be a choking hazard. This would be great as a baby shower gift or as a birthday present. Over all, I am in love with this about as much as my children are. It is very well made, and durable and for that reason I would recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included two links. One is for the product page the other is to my youtube review of it.

Product link

Youtube review

No comments:

Post a Comment