Saturday, August 8, 2015

Review of Dry Dog Shampoo, Waterless, No Rinse Foam Mousse

I have a long haired Chihuahua who is the sweetest dog you will ever meet... until you try to bathe him. Then he growls and bites. He absolutely hates baths, That is why I love this. This is a dry dog shampoo meaning there is no need for water. All you have to do is put a small amount in your hands and rub it into their fur. It does need to air dry, but after that you are done. This has an amazing smell, mango and pomegranate. It does make a very nice foam, and works very well. It has a pump top, which once this is pumped out it will foam up kind of like mousse for your hair. It did make Gizmo's hair feel soft and look shiny which I love. The smell does last for days which was another huge plus for me. This works perfectly and with how great it smells I would recommend it. The only thing I have bad to say is I wish this was for humans. I would use it all the time. That's not really bad, but I do wish it was for humans. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link and a few photos.

Shampoo link



No comments:

Post a Comment