Thursday, August 6, 2015

Review of Solana Adjustable Wood Desk Easel with Drawers

This is perfect for painting small pictures. It sits perfectly on a table top, counter, or in your lap. You can use this to draw on, but with the way it is designed, you would have to leave the paper in you sketch pad. The lip is large enough to hold standard size canvases and sketch pads. It is compact, and can store easily in an art bag, backpack, or drawer. The drawer does have different size compartment, which makes it easy to store all of your art supplies. The draw can be hard to open when you first get is, put it loosens up after using it a few times. Also if you pull it a little too hard, the draw will come all the way out, which is why I rated this for stars. It does have a latch which locks the top down, and two latches which securely closes the drawer. This is sturdy and quite durable. It is very well made and works greats. For the price, this is nice to have if you like to paint or draw. It is also great for children, which is why I got it. My daughter loves to paint and color and I have been looking for something small for her to use. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link.

Easel link

No comments:

Post a Comment