Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Review of Natural Air & Fabric Refresher

This has a vanilla smell with a hint of lavender. The smell is light and not over powering. I have a one year old and the smell of poopy diapers can become a bit overwhelming during hot days, but I can spray two sprays of this and it covers it up completely. This is all natural, so it is safe to use around children and pets. It is not made with harsh chemicals or dyes. This is also is great to use on couches, blankets, and shoes. It does not mask the odor, it gets rid of it. The smell does last quite a while. I like the fact that this comes in a metal spray bottle rather than a plastic one as the plastic ones tend to break easy. This is something I would recommend. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link to the product was well as a link to my youtube review where you can see the product.

Product link

Youtube review

No comments:

Post a Comment