Thursday, August 20, 2015

Review of MosquitoAway Mosquito Repellent Bracelet

When we take our children out to play, I end up getting carried away by mosquito. We have children bracelets for them, but they are made for just children and do not fit on me. We have a creek behind our house so our yard is always full of them. I have been on the search for a bracelet that would actually work. This one does. It comes with two refills, the bracelet, and a clip which can be used to keep away mosquitoes as well. The clip is rust resistant, so if it gets wet you have nothing to worry about. I wear this around my wrist because for some reason they think my arm is the best part of me. After being outside for five hours, not a single bite. This actually surprises me as I have tried a few in the past and they were not good at all. This is lightweight and breathable. It is very well made with no loose strings or places that appear as if they would come loose easily. It is very easy to use simply places a refill in the bracelet and snap it shut. This holds the refill in securely so no need to worry about it falling out. This are natural and safe to use on anyone in your family. I would highly recommend this as it is an amazing repellent bracelet. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link.

Repellent bracelet link

No comments:

Post a Comment