Saturday, August 8, 2015

Review of The Purple "Tractor On The Move" Medium Roast

This has an amazing smell, that you can smell through the bag. The beans are fresh, which is always a plus. It does have a nice, rich, smooth taste which is perfect for me. I did use it in both my french press and is a drip coffee pot (I ground the beans) both of which the coffee was perfect. The aroma this has while making will feel your whole house, but that is definitely not a bad thing. The color is perfect. The bag can be resealed keeping the coffee beans fresher longer. It does have a bit of a sweet aftertaste, but i am assuming this is from the walnut and maple syrup. This is not a bad taste it actually makes me like the coffee more. This is organic, which I thought was great. Over all, with how amazing this tastes and smells, it is worth every cent spent on it. I love this coffee and would highly recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well as a few photos. 

Coffee link




No comments:

Post a Comment