Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Review of Digital Tire Pressure Gauge

When this first arrived my husband immediately went outside to check the air pressure in our tires. He said this does give an accurate reading. This does have a nice LED screen with a blue back light. The screen is very easy to read and understand. This also has a blue light at the end so that you can see your valve stem at night. This is very durable as my husband has dropped it quite a few times and it still works perfectly. As you can see in the video it does have four different setting to choose from. This has a auto shut-off which turns it of in after about 25 seconds of non-use. I like this feature because my husband tends to sit stuff down and forget about it then next time he needs it its dead. This does work perfectly. My husband is very pleased with this and for that reason I would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.  I have included the link.

Gauge link

No comments:

Post a Comment