Friday, August 7, 2015

Review of SPIKER Lifestyle Holder

We live about ten minutes from a lake, so when it gets hot that is where we are most of the time. I have two small kids, so snacks and sippy cups are a must. The only problem was I had no where to put them where the kids could get to them, but not get sand all over them. That is why I was excited to test these for my thoughts. The spike is very easy to stick in the ground, and they stay in place without falling over and dumping all of your belongings out. The actual holder is fairly large, so it can easily hold a drink, snacks, cell phones, keys, or sunblock. They are made from a hard plastic, so they will not break easily. The colors are bright and bold. These are sturdy, durable, and extremely well made. I would say these are a must have if you do go to the beach or lake. I would recommend them. I have included a link as well.

SPIKER Lifestyle Holder Link

1 comment: