Monday, August 17, 2015

Review of Infrared Digital Thermometer

This is great for checking room temperature. We have had problems with our heating and air system. Some of the rooms would get cold while others would be burning hot. The screen on this is very easy to read and bright so you can see this even in the dark. The laser beam allows you to know exactly what you are scanning. This is very easy use, and the buttons are clearly marked. This does come with the 9 volt battery, which is how this is powered. The battery compartment is located in the middle of the handle. This does seem to give pretty accurate readings, and I have had no problems with it not working or reading. This is made from plastic, but seems to be durable. This does fit comfortably in your hand. Since the handle comes apart for the battery I was afraid that it would pinch my skin, but that was not a problem either. This is nice to have and works great. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included a link.

Infrared Digital Thermometer link

No comments:

Post a Comment