Monday, August 10, 2015

Review of HIGH PERFORMANCE, Coaxial Cable Kit.

This is a very nice coax cable set. Included in this set is three RG6 Tri-Shield Coaxial Cables, one BAMF 5-2300mhz 2-way splitter, and one cable fitting assist wrench, everything you will need. The cables are made from a high quality material and are thick and sturdy. The splitter was very easy to connect, and seems to be durable and well made as well. All of the connection points do fit perfectly. We used these for my tv and dvd player/surround sound. This worked perfectly for this. This does include instructions that are easy to read and follow, which was great because I am in no way tech savvy. The wrench did come in handy while trying to tighten the cables behind the dvd player since I could barely reach them. I have had no problem with the cords tangling which I love because that drives me crazy. This is a very nice set and works perfectly. I would recommend this.I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well as a few photos.

Cable kit link




No comments:

Post a Comment