Thursday, August 6, 2015

Review of "Favorite Child" Coffee Mug.

I got this for my grandmother. I always pick at her about me being her favorite and she drinks coffee pretty much all day. This is made from a very thick glass, with a smooth surface. It does have a little weight to it, which is expected with how thick it is. It does seem to be quite durable. This is very easy to clean with warm water and soap and is dishwasher safe. The lettering is beautiful and perfect for this cup. It is thirteen ounces which is the perfect size. It did come in a cardboard box with tissue paper inside to keep it from breaking, although this is thick enough that I think it would take a lot to break. This would make a great gift and is sure to give the person receiving it a nice chuckle. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link.

Mug link

No comments:

Post a Comment