Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Review of Snug Plug n Play Kids Headphones.

I actually got these in blue.  These are very nice and fit my three year old daughter perfectly. I wanted these for her because I think she is a little to small to have ear buds in, plus these will stay in place. She has a vtech gaming system, which she spends and hour one each day learning letters, numbers, shapes, etc. I wanted her to have headphones so she could hear what the game was saying without the system having to be turned up load. I have had no problems with these pulling her hair while putting them on or taking them off. These are comfortable to wear and do not cause my daughter's head or ears to hurt while wearing them. The cord is very well attached, and has withstood my daughter yanking and pulling on it without breaking or the sound quality being affected. These are durable as she is only three and is a bit rough at times. The head band is adjustable, so they can grow with your child. These are perfectly made for children. I would Highly recommend them. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.

Headphone link





No comments:

Post a Comment