Thursday, August 6, 2015

Review of Esky® ES-PS02 110lb/50kg Backlit LCD Display Electronic Balance Digital Luggage Hanging Scale

This is sturdy, durable, and very easy to use. It can hold a good amount of weight, as I have tried it on different things. I personally do not travel a lot, but my uncle does and I got this for him to use. I have weighed my diaper bag, purse, a suit case full of clothes, and my husband's fishing tackle box, all of which it worked perfectly on. The LED screen is clear and easy to read. The weight is spot on. It does also tell you the temperature which I thought was a nice added feature. It does take two AAA batteries which were included. It also turns off by itself which is great as this will preserve battery life. All you have to do is get what you are weighing, and hook it on. This is very well made, and great to have. The buttons can easily be pushed and do not get stuck. It did surprise me with how well it worked, and for that reason I would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included a link.

Scale link

No comments:

Post a Comment