Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Review of MASlife Grill and Baking Mats

These come in handy. We take our kids to the local parks and lake during the summer, and we always cookout while we are there. You never know what the grill was used for before you got there, so you end up having to use foil which gets hot and falls apart. These do not get hot to the touch, even after grilling for hours. They are well made and durable. I have had no problems with them melting while in use. These do not give your food a different taste, nor does the color come off on your food. Food does not stick to these, which makes it so much easier to remove the food after you are done grilling. These are reusable and can be washed with hot water and soap. This is something I would recommend as it not only comes in handy but works perfectly. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link.

Mats link

No comments:

Post a Comment