Sunday, August 23, 2015

Review of Car Kick Mat Seat Back Protector

I have two children, both of who think it is the best thing to see who can kick the backs of my seats the hardest. I have tan seat, so they show dirt very easily. I have been on the look out for seat protectors, but was ify if they would really work or not. These do perfectly. Not only do they protect my seats from the dirt on my children's shoes, but they also help to soften the kicks to your back. These are water resistant, so they do not allow your seats to get wet from rain drench shoes, and also make it easier to clean. These are very well sewn together with no loose threads of places that appear as if they would come apart easily. They are very easy to install, and stay in place quite well. If you have children like mine, I would recommend these. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts. I have included the link as well as a photo.

Kick mat link


No comments:

Post a Comment